My summer calendar is already booking up with 2019 Graduating Senior Sessions, and I am SO excited!
I strive to make each one of my young clients portrait experience one that they will never forget. This is an exciting time in your academic career, and I want to capture this moment for you to always be able to look back on. I want you to remember the beautiful person you are now as you begin life’s exciting journey.
Here are some tips to have an awesome Senior Portrait Session experience:
1. Bring several different outfits to your session, even though your Portrait Package of choice may not consist of as many outfit changes. We may not photograph them all, but it’s great to have variety. Think about colors, textures, layers, necklines, and the correct undergarments for each outfit. Avoid wording and overly busy patterns, as they tend to distract from the subject: YOU! A week before your session, hang up all your ironed outfits separately with the correct undergarments, accessories, and shoes. Most importantly, make sure your outfit choices are consistent with your personality and style. This session is all about capturing who you are! Feeling uninspired by your outfit selection? Get some ideas HERE!
2. Choose a package that I offer that includes hair and makeup done by a professional. Don’t fret over a bad hair day, or not being able to perfect that winged eyeliner. My makeup gals are trained and have amazing talent to perfect your look every time! Simply arrive to my office with a clean face and showered/dried hair, and have a pampered experience.
3. Get your nails done and groom those eyebrows. Your hands will likely be in quite a few pictures, so don’t let people get distracted by chipped nail polish. It’s amazing the detail camera’s capture- make sure the detail captured is not your eyebrows gone wild 😉
4. Trust me! You’ve hired someone who has had years of experience. I will direct you in ways that share your most beautiful sides, empower you, and bring out your personality for true-to-self photographs! If it’s a gloomy day that looks like the possibility of rain, and I decide it’s best to reschedule- it’s because great lighting is what I strive for, and what’s needed to have the best possible results.
5. Arrive on time for your session. Arriving late means losing out on camera time; no one wants that!
6. Have FUN!
Interested in booking your senior portrait session with me? Please send all inquiries here.